Date: 22 July 2020
Moderator: Dr Roger CIZA
- Rachel Devotsu, Regional Coordinator for Africa – McCabe Centre for Law and Cancer, Kenya
- Pr. Kumako Vinyo Kodzo, Head of the National Tobacco Control Program – Ministry of Public Health and Hygiene, Togo
- Mr. Wondu Bekele, Executive Director – Mathiwos Wondu Cancer Society, Ethiopia
- Ms. Robinah Kaitiritimba, Executive Director – Uganda National Health Users’/Consumers’ Organization, Uganda
- Mr. Aboubacar Hamidou, Administrative Secretary – Réseau de Lutte contre le Tabac et autres Stupéfiants (RELUTAS), Mali
This webinar brought together winners of the World No Tobacco Day 2020 award in the Afro region to discuss their tobacco control experiences and share ideas on common tobacco control challenges in the continent. It was organized in collaboration with the Centre for Tobacco Control in Africa (CTCA) and the Kenya Tobacco Control Alliance (KETCA).
Tobacco products cause serious damage to health.